"All these kids are doing dope here."


I smoke a lot of gange. As much as I can. Anywhere from a bowel to an ounce. It helps my stomach calm down and it helps my appetite.

I get to see the country. Different scenery all the time. I hate being in the same town all the time. I love being in different spots. You meet different people. I just love it. It's fun.

As long as it takes me to figure out what I want to do. I might do it forever. I don't care what happens. I've met a bunch of awesome people. I meet awesome people all the time. It might just be some random stranger. I'm a hippie kid. I'm not in a gutter pond. I'm a hippie. I'm a dirty hippie. I go to rainbow gatherings.

They're awesome people. I love these kids.we're all pretty much in the same boat. We all pretty much do the same thing.

I really hate heroin actually. I used to be a heroin addict but now I'm trying to stay away from it. Finally said I'm done. I mean I've done it a few times since. I haven't done it in like five months. I just wanna stay away from it. Kinda why I don't want to be here. I'll windup doing it. All these kids are doing dope here. But that's their gig. I don't care.

Oscar