"When the shit falls apart that Armani outfit isn't gonna take care of you."

It's bullshit. There's nothing real about it. All this stuff that people just consume and consume, consume, consume. And they're not happy, like my parents, my dad and his wife, like they live in LA, they drive an Aston-Martin and an Escalade and fucking spend like a hundred dollars a day. They're the most miserable people I know. They're like so fake I don't even like going over to their house. It's like just talking to robots. They don't even support me like how I live which is ok but when I go over there, the financial shit separates us so much, all the stuff separates us.

Materials just turn really good people into like zombies. When the shit falls apart that Armani outfit isn't gonna take care of you.

Madison