"I feel like a piece of paper, flying around looking for a place to stop."


I didn't really do nothing today. No drugs. So I feel sick. I can't do nothing. I can't eat. All I can do is sleep. This is the worst day for me. I keep on vomiting, vomiting, vomiting all day. I feel kinda weak.

I'm dope sick. I used heroin. I ain't got any today so. I can get. I just don't have no money to buy it. And this sucks. To be sick. Especially on Friday.

I'm trying to stop since the other day. I had nothing the other day. I had money. As soon as the pain kicked in, I had to go get a bag.

I feel like a piece of paper, flying around. looking for a place to stop. That's what I feel like.

I don't have a crazy habit. Like a five bundle habit. A two bag habit. That's it. I got two, I'm good for the whole day. Nothing else.

Ricardo