" All that's in there is criminals, crackheads, prostitutes, whatever."


I got out of jail. I went to Rikers for thirty three days. I came over to this park, Crusty Row. I was over on the field taking a nap. This guy asked me if I knew where I could get a bag of heroin? I said no. I never seen the guy ever before in my life. He started to have an attitude so I got up off the bench and walked away. As I got up he pulled me by my hair and punched me in the back of neck and my friend got him off of me. He had my hair in his hands. A couple of people went to my aid. He wound up on the ground. We left the park and the cops came looking for us and I get thirty three days in Rikers. It is a hell hole there. It is so bad. The food is disgusting. All that's in there is criminals, crackheads, prostitutes, whatever. People being there for all kinds of crazy shit. But anyway I never put my hands on the guy. I didn't start any shit with him. Went to jail though for thirty three fucking days. Ridiculous. Anyway he went to the hospital. I never seen the guy ever before in my life. Ok and I'm not a trouble maker. Everybody knows me in this park. But he got beat up a little bit. And we did jail time over it. We are the victims not this guy. Nobody here bothers anybody. I don't steal. I don't steal out of stores. I'm not trying to make myself sound like goody two shoes. but it's just fucked up bullshit man. If I did something wrong I would have deserved to be there. My stomachs all fucked up from the food there. I have to have surgery from being in that place. You get treated like you're subhuman there.

Michelle