"I expect the worst out of things so I'm never disappointed."

There's nothing really interesting about myself. I don't know much about myself. I guess I travel. And I realize that traveling is a mental disorder. You always want to be somewhere you're not. I wouldn't really call myself a crustypunk. I wouldn't really call myself anything.

I'm just a living being waiting for death. Cause you travel and you wait to the next spot and then you die. The last spot is death. You just roam around with a mental disorder. I think it's healthy. Acknowledging all that shit.

I have really thin eyelids so I wakeup early in the morning. The sun goes right through them. I don't really wait for anything. I wait for my friends to wakeup. Cause I'm always the first to get up.

I try not to seek happiness cause it's a disappointment. I expect the worst out of things so I'm never disappointed. I enjoy nothing. I set my standards low so I'm almost never disappointed.

Steve