"I freaked out and had a manic, panic attack in a park and they picked me up with an ambulance."

I grew up on tenth street here and i've been here in this park for thirty five years. I met the love of my life three years ago and we had a baby just now. I'm the happiest guy you could ever meet. Well ACS became involved because she's on methadone and they tired to take our baby away and case is closed, thank God case is closed.

She didn't know where I went. She thought I disappeared. I freaked out and had a manic, panic attack in a park and they picked me up with an ambulance. When they picked me up with the ambulance somebody threw a backpack in the ambulance and said it was my backpack. It wasn't my backpack. I had no idea whose backpack it was. When they pulled the stuff out of the backpack, it had a bunch of dirty needles and all this other stuff in there, which I never used a needle in my life. That's why I'm still coherent and here and don't have AIDS and Hepatitis and nothing and neither does my wife. They put me in Rikers Island for two days. Then they put me in Bellevue for two days and then they asked me if I was ok to go home. I checked out this morning and came out here to see my friends.

Eddie aka Mad Dog