"Put the keys in the tailpipe. Left my mom a note and stole her credit card."

I started traveling. I started doing dope when I was seventeen years old and I got caught with some when I was eighteen and I got put on felony probation. After awhile I escaped from rehab and I met these travelers from New Jersey in San Francisco and they told me what they did. Rode trains and shit. I was like, "no fucking way." After I did some more jail time for fucking up probation I just dropped everything. I left my van in a parking garage. Put the keys in the tailpipe. Left my mom a note and stole her credit card and bought a bus ticket to Richmond, Virginia. Started riding trains and hitchhiking and stuff and running away from my problems, pretty much. Drugs.

I have, live free or die on my arm and I look at that sometimes. Kinda funny. I guess there are people that are more free then I.

Megan