"Success is bullshit."

I travel around and hang out in different places. Because it's easier then doing anything else. I've tried to do the whole like have a job and all that kind of stuff. I get so depressed and so bored and so tired of everything and sick of people I always end up back on the road.

Unpredictability and just you know freedom. Wakeup in the morning whenever you want and do whatever you want that day. Do whatever you want to do. Thats more then a lot of people can say. I may not have a lot of money or anything but living happy is a lot more important for sure. I feel freedom is the only ingredient for happiness. Not being told what to do. Able to make your own decisions. I've tried to settle down from this quite a few times. Every time seems pretty unsuccessful. Success is bullshit.

Kerr