"I still have all my teeth."

I'm drinking beer. I need something to get rid of this pain. It was one of those nights. That's all. I don't know how to describe it other then that. It's a regular fucking night. I ended up on the losing end. This happened last night. This morning I hadn't swollen up yet. But I got all the cuts last night.

These guys know me when I was inside bro. I was locked up. I didn't even know I was about to get setup for a fight. They fucking set me up. I was in the middle of it and I didn't even know what was going on. And they all disappeared and I have to be the one to settle the problem. So it turned into a good fight. Some fucking biker. I still have all my teeth. I'm gonna feel great tomorrow. Once it's healed. I don't have and cuts on me. Like I said I got all my teeth. Fuck it. Couldn't have been that big of a fight. More like a scuffle. It ain't my problem. I wish them the best. He thinks that I ripped him off. I had nothing to do with anything. They were setting us up for a fight. He doesn't understand that. That's why that giant black guy rolls up on me, "what the fuck." Because he knew what was going on. I'm not a fucking Nazi. Those guys take it to another level. There's a difference between being a friend saying , "yeah well when I was locked up I hung out with Nazi skinheads." But out here these guys they're just fucking you. This shit is no joke. Because he knows I did some fucked up things when I was locked up. But I'm not locked up. I'm outside right now. I don't plan on going back, I don't plan on killing anybody out here. Why? We don't get anything out of it.


Dave